It’s mornings like this one, where It has been nothing but the birds chirping and the smell of fresh berries and warm muffins that make me so grateful for the life I am living. But, you can ask me again once the entire house is awake haha! For some reason, Ethan and Millie have been at each other’s throats recently, and I’m trying to stay as sane as possible, especially since Joe’s been gone all week on a work trip. He comes how today, by the way. So, I can say Thank God It’s Friday and actually mean it. lol
Well, Since my kids have been sleeping in until 7:30 am every morning since Summer started, I have had two hours every morning to myself, and it’s amazing. I’m actually baking again! Yay! I wanted to start off with sharing this really delicious Triple Berry Muffin Recipe I found in one of my cookbooks, I made these a few days ago for an afternoon snack, and it turned out amazing! My kids loved them, and I can’t wait until they wake up to see that I have remade them.
Here are all the ingredients you’ll need to make about 12 muffins:
1-1/2 cups flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
2-1/4 tsp cinnamon
1-1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp milk
1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1/4 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
1/4 cup chopped fresh or frozen strawberries
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Butter your Pan or add Line muffin tins with paper liners.
2. Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon together into a large bowl, then mix.
3. Make Sure to Stir well, So all the ingredients are blended well.
4. Get out another bowl, to combine the milk, eggs, and melted butter.
5. Create a hole in the middle of the dry mixture and pour the wet mixture into it, and stir until combined.
*Make sure not to overmix the batter, if there are lumps that’s ok!
6. Add your fruits and sugar and stir gently to combine.
7. Use an ice cream scoop, spoon the batter into the muffin cups or pan and try to fill the liners.
8. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the tops are nicely browned.
And Viola! You have yourself some fresh, moist, and most delicious muffins! We are huge bread lovers, so these muffins will go great with a cold cup of milk for breakfast. Happy Friday lovelies. Please let me know if you have enjoyed these muffins just as much as my family has.