It’s fall y’all! Although the weather is still well in the 90’s, we seriously are adoring the fresh breeze in the morning, and all pumpkin everything! We decided to start decorating our house for Halloween and Fall, and the kids can’t help but be so excited because they know little brother will be here right after Halloween (If I don’t go into labor before…)
I thought it would be fun to not only incorporate our favorite time of the year with some home decor, but also with our foods! Every morning I make E’s lunch for school and decided to spice up his usual “Sandwich and chips” type of lunch, with a few easy fall recipes I found on the internet.
I found this company online that sells Kid-Friendly Bento Lunch Boxes, which make sorting meals so much easier and better! These Leakproof lunch boxes help me keep Ethan’s lunches organized without having to constantly use ziplock bags, which helps save us money along with going through a ton of my containers.
The last two weeks I have made Ethan’s fall inspired lunches, and we are sharing with you guys his two favorite meals that he has asked for me to make again next week! Yay for mom wins!
BENTO BOX #1
- Sliced Apples- Red & Green
- Pumpkin Hummus-CLICK HERE for recipe
- Pretzel Chips
- Cranberry Nut Trail Mix- CLICK HERE for recipe
- Caramel Flavored mini rice cakes- These were store bought.
BENTO BOX #2
- Ham and Cheese Crescent Roll Ups (We added sliced apples)- CLICK HEREfor recipe
- Sliced Tangerines
- Pumpkin Bread- CLICK HERE for recipe
- 3 seed Harvest Crackers ( Pumpkin, Blue Corn, & Trio of seeds)- These were store bought.
company has different variety of bento lunch boxes that will fit your needs. Please feel free to check out their profile here: CLICK HERE
*Please note, these recipes are not mine. I have linked the correct pages to the recipes I have included in these Fall inspired Bento Box Lunches.*